Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Writing Tasks


Wednesday 29 April 2020
Write an acrostic poem using either the word Lockdown, Coronavirus or Isolation.
Here is an example by Mia

C can’t leave the house
O only allowed to see Mum and Dane
R reading lots of Billy B Brown
Ooh no! Bored!
N no seeing my friends
An annoying brother
V visiting no one
R rainy day
U um I don’t know what to do
S save lives, stay inside. 

Your turn:
Isolating from all my friends is boring.
Seeing only my family drives me crazy.
Only homemade food for dinner, no takeaways.
Learning at home.
Annoying my sibling.
Teaching online.
Interruptions everywhere I go.
Only family to have fun with.
No going to any places for lunch.







3 comments:

  1. I like how you put lots of sentences that describe what you think it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really cool maybe you can add more detail And also I liked how you used Covid-19 in your in your poem.

    ReplyDelete