Pages

Friday, May 22, 2020

My Writing Tasks


Tuesday 12th May
Learning from home - List 10 things you like about learning from home and 10 things you don’t like:

Things I do like about learning from home:
  1. It's always quiet.
  2. I can concentrate properly.
  3. I'm with the people I feel most comfortable with.
  4. It's more fun.
  5. We can work somewhere more comfortable.
  6. It's just better to work at home sometimes rather than school.

Things I don’t like about learning from home:
  1. It gets boring
  2. There's no one to talk to.
  3. If we need to ask about something we can't really ask our parents because they might not understand either.
  4. I'd rather just work at school.
  5. My sibling annoys me. 
  6. The work is harder to access.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eva its Jaymee from PCS
    I really like to read about what you found easy and hard learning from home. I liked learning from from home too but I am glad to be back in class as well.

    ReplyDelete