Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

My Quick write :)

Alone

Swaying trees cover the misty path. The moon shines upon a rock, making it more lively than ever. I run down the path in fright of what might be behind me. Suddenly a shadow appears from behind a dead tree. I hear my heart skip a beat. My legs start to shake, and my whole body goes numb. I try to retreat but as I do, my legs give out and I stumble to the ground. Losing all thought as everything turns black.


My eyes flicker open over time. The trees rock side to side above me as I stare up at the moon. I regained power in my legs, but my memory went blank. I crawl to my knees, using all my energy and effort. My whole body aches, it looks as if I had been dragged along a gravel road. Slash wounds cover my body, luckily not deep enough to end me. I gaze at my legs to make sure I'm still human. I think I am.


As I look around I nearly lose my breath. Two other people lay near me, spread out like dead animals. Except they were not animals but do seem dead. How did they get there? How did I get here? What happened?...



(By the way I haven't finished this yet because I ran out of time so I'm going to start writing a part two :3)


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eva,

    My name is Ngwe Sin from Room 11, Glen Taylor School.

    Your writing is very descriptive and I like how you add in info about the surroundings you currently see. The last paragraph was a bit confusing though. Excellent writing overall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Eva,

    My name is Danait and I am from room 11, Glen Taylor School

    I really enjoyed your quick write becuase it was very detailed and the way you described the setting made it really intresting to read. Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eva,I'm Isabella from Belfast school.
    I like how you used some very descriptive sentences.
    Did you think about maybe adding in a background.
    I thought this was an amazing piece of writing good job.
    Have a good day!(please check out my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings I'm Harry from Glen Taylor School and I love your writing, I could vividly picture everything happening in the quick write. Keep It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    I am Sofiya from Belfast school! This is an amazing writing piece! I'm impressed. All the detail and the descriptive language is outstanding!
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete